Skimming plasterers wanted Dec time

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-king

Private Member
Got a job in Harrogate Yorkshire skimming should be ready to start in December time if everything stays to plan as you know what it's like Xmas build up time..will know more mid-november 37 apartments so plenty to go at paying £3.20 m2 as ull have to pay for your parking,normally pay £3m2..all work will be checked at end of day as we've have that much s**t recently where its cost us money sorting cowboys work out if can't make £3.20 m2 pay no point replying,if work not up to scratch atbend of day will be no payment..good skimmers only..

Works there for good skimmers there's so much s**t out there its unreal..like I say its Dec at min but may get put to Jan all depends on builder/sparkys

i may be intouch site i am on is coming to the end, see how it all pans out and i'm not that far from you :aburrido:

Ye sound il keep u updated when it's a couple weeks away il post to let you know..mite be some work nxt year in Huddersfield as well that would be £3m2 skim but there will be oceans of it

sounds good to me ,i'll let you know when i'm available it's unknown if firm as anything else on

Will definitely,as soon as there's a good run available to skim wil post..like I say could be Jan as reliaing on other trades/builder

Hi Paul will let u all know start date mid november ish it mite be Jan yet..as soon as we know start date will post on this thread..dry liner is metaling a floor in nxt couple weeks hopefully then we are boarding it,skimmers will get brought it when there's a good run to go at so every1s not on each others toes..

Will keep you all updated lads when I know,will have to have a plaster off at this rate like a x factor plasterer comp..dint think would have that many interested

Spoke to building contractor 2day he said we should be able to go in at end of November all being well so its probably guna be sum time in January we need skimmers il keep you updated on this thread anyhow lads

It's a shame these people don't get involved with the forum. Join in the banter and give out advice/abuse. Instead they lurk and then straight in there when a good jobs offered. No intro or fook all :nocausagracia:

I'm not that computer literate too Paul. Have to get my 6 year old to help me with the ipad. But then he did ask me if I had any of them 'black cds, you know dad, the big one's '... History project at school!!

Please can you also post ...
Utr numbers
Bank details
Photo of front and back of bank card should do.

thanks for the interest.

Regardless of people stating that, they'll still get the numpties applying because every plasterer thinks they're the dogs b*ll***s.
Agreed but there will just get booted off with no pay,had enough of people taking money with no pride in there work,work is defo there for the rite people not arsed about telling people there work out up to scratch as its us who pay for it in the end

Update on Harrogate job spoke to contractor 2day still waiting on other trades to get job ready so we are going in at start of nxt year now..those who are interested just keep following this thread as defo want a few good gangs

I'm free in September, will keep checking the thread
Ha out of our hands I'm afraid said we can go in and do 1 flat said nah we wil start start of year,gud job we dint turn down a 6 bed house in Harrogate as we nearly did but had a feeling there wud be abit of a FCK about with starting

Status
Not open for further replies.