Skimming on mdf

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Is it poss and whats best way. Got some lovely ceiling with big floating circuls in middle. ( i.ll post pics ) said 70mm edge needs skimming

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181102-151323_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20181102-151323_WhatsApp.jpg
    807.3 KB · Views: 373
Can't you plaster board it and put 6mm plasterboard on the curved edge then use a plastic arch beads on the curve
I asked bout boarding it but he said it keeps breaking . To be fair till I see job dont know what he was getting at. He.s turkish and we spent most of conversation taking piss out each other

Yes he's probably trying to put 12.5 mm or 9.5mm plasterboard around the edge needs 6mm contour plasterboard

The dirty Arab won't be cutting the back of the boards if it's breaking.

Do it when he's not looking so you you can play clever whitey and say 'Aw shucks, it's just a knack.'
That dirty Arabs getting me some sweet good money jobs. One of soundest we work for at min

That dirty Arabs getting me some sweet good money jobs. One of soundest we work for at min

So don't call him it to his face.

I nearly got us booted off a job a while back....the customer had pictures of these horrible little see through ginger children on her wall....really ugly little brutes. No-one one in their right mind would put pictures of them up and old big mouth here laughed at them.

Kidney punch....Ste shut up you f**k**g idiot, she hasn't gone to work yet!

Thankfully she was in the garden and not stood right behind me.

So don't call him it to his face.

I nearly got us booted off a job a while back....the customer had pictures of these horrible little see through ginger children on her wall....really ugly little brutes. No-one one in their right mind would put pictures of them up and old big mouth here laughed at them.

Kidney punch....Ste shut up you f**k**g idiot, she hasn't gone to work yet!

Thankfully she was in the garden and not stood right behind me.
Worked for some foreign guy other week not sure were he was from. He fetched this big ass statue of Jesus in to me and asked if I could fix tip of his fingers with plaster. I lost ability to talk he was adamant it could be done .lad was looking at me in shock as he didn't know what to say. Then as i tried to politely explain I started to giggle at same time

I asked bout boarding it but he said it keeps breaking . To be fair till I see job dont know what he was getting at. He.s turkish and we spent most of conversation taking piss out each other

what you need is B G glass rock. Gypsum re-enforced with glass fiber kit will bend easily and not break