skimming new houses in Oldbury immediate start

Members online

I know but just easyer if people know the price save me keep getting the same old question there easy square houses and all doors and windows and internal doors are included in the metres and Iv been generas with the measure so probably getting a good few m2 for free

Pedro £2.70m2 isn't that bad..we took piss out of ur price because u was working for £3.70 BOARD and SKIM!!!! And u was getting ripped off no matter how u dress it saying paying bills etc its shocking and u shud be taking a stand against pricks paying them prices

Doing 1 off houses and private jobs u can normally get big prices but when pricing big jobs with loads of work and constant work the m2 price gets lowered as a result the job has 17 houses to do and iv already done 13 on the 1st stage for these kind of jobs the builders won't pay private job money

Call me a miserable old b*****d, but I'm always dubious of the "plenty more work in the future" line. Been guilty in the past of excepting a low wage because a long run of work is always tempting....

Makes me laugh pug its oldest trick in the book ive used it myself every1 says it so guys will be thinking or better leave a nice Job or he wont give me that other job..

Call me a miserable old b*****d, but I'm always dubious of the "plenty more work in the future" line. Been guilty in the past of excepting a low wage because a long run of work is always tempting....
The old carrot dangling, been used for hundreds of years to get people to do things on the cheap in the hope of a long line of work.

Don't really mind the carrot dangling you either do the job or don't, but we had one c**t try and kindnap our cscs cards after we got inducted

After the induction left our cscs cards with the site agent. We went and looked at job the first spread we saw said this job is s**t and have you got your cscs cards he'd not got his back off the contractor. Went back to site agent office who said the contractor had just taken them we caught him in his car he said he had to take them to his office to copy them. We said there's no need to we are not doing the job thought he was going to cry