Skimming going off

Members online

mickyburr

did artex ceiling today bonded it skimmed it skimming going off to quick on top of bonding could not finish it just flattened it the finish looks horrible could not finish it ran out of multi will it be oright next day if I pva and skim first time on artex ceiling help please

did artex ceiling today bonded it skimmed it skimming going off to quick on top of bonding could not finish it just flattened it the finish looks horrible could not finish it ran out of multi will it be oright next day if I pva and skim first time on artex ceiling help please

nurofen ??

Pull the ceiling down! Reboard and skim again fresh!! :bananahappy:

You didn't run out of water and piss in the bucket has a tendency to be unpredictable on setting times I'm sure you know

Micky just give up I don't think your cut out for plastering.

I'd bond and reskim... Have more plaster than you need though, nothing worse than running out.

Lots of things will speed up your set time. Dirty water, old mud, looking at the mud funny, but the one that seems to do it the worst and catch most people is using warm water. Usually happens on the first mix after lunch when the hose was sitting in the sun for awhile. New guys don't get rid of the warm water first and mix it up and its setting before its out of the bucket. :rayos:

Wow serves you right for letting your laborer come prostitute sit out side topping up their tan when she could be sucking off men making a few quid on the side.