Skimming and some plasterboarding in Wimbledon, SW19

Members online

hollow

Hi

I need to get a spare room (approx 3x4m) and 3 hallways of a Victorian terrace skimmed and in some places plasterboarded. I'm in Wimbledon, South West London.

Walls will be stripped in advance, but lath and plaster on 2 ceiling hallways will likely need to come down as well.

I can update with photos/sizes this evening.

If you're fairly local and could take the work on, I can be reached on 0773974080 or starbob69@hotmail.com to give more details.

Thanks

Rob

Nice post,just hope a regular forum member gets it and not a lurker.Goodluck,not sure who's local but I'm sure someone will shortly recommend someone.

worked in wimbledon years ago floating a few big houses with a donegal fella....everyday we'd ask him where is it were working gerry?? in a high pitched squeeky voice...
WIMPLETON SIR ...WERE GOING WIMPLETON.....
hed have the van in stitches.

Hi

I need to get a spare room (approx 3x4m) and 3 hallways of a Victorian terrace skimmed and in some places plasterboarded. I'm in Wimbledon, South West London.

Walls will be stripped in advance, but lath and plaster on 2 ceiling hallways will likely need to come down as well.

If you're fairly local and could take the work on, I can be reached on 0773974080 or starbob69@hotmail.com to give more details.

Thanks

Rob[/QUOTE

Hi rob, your a number short on your phone number

Had a very quick back of fag packet calculation and I'd estimate its around 100 sq m including the hallways, spare room and ceilings. Probably 30 - 40 sq m of that will need boarding.

Hi

Thanks

Rob

Attachments

• IMG_3925.jpg
    IMG_3925.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG_3926.jpg
    IMG_3926.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 401