Skim failed on rederlite

Moon

Any one had multi finish delaminate on sovereign renderlite before ? Green grit was applied too to give a better key !!

Moon

In other words u left it till bone dry and thought blue grit was the answer!
Not the case pal it was done a couple of days after renderlite was applied , I’ve used it loads never had any problems . just wondering if any one else had same issue ever ? thanks for your help though !!

smoother09

Not the case pal it was done a couple of days after renderlite was applied , I’ve used it loads never had any problems . just wondering if any one else had same issue ever ? thanks for your help though !!
If you used it loads why the feck would you grit it.

Retired Spread

Thought it might help with any drying in issues any way used Bostic green on it and it’s blown in places after 6 months ? Any ideas ?
To be honest I think you'll struggle to find an answer to your question as; even in this world of clueless chancers in this trade, I don't believe anyone else would be stupid enough to do what you've done

Stewie03

Like smoother said you've put a film over the renderlite by gritting it,and probably killed abit to much suction with it should've of justxgavebthe wall a dampen down then skim did you devil float it up

Monkey Boy

Av put grit on bonding before
Monkey Spinning GIF