size stilts?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fine with them .... Im 6'4'' and haven't come across anything bigger really ... if I had a number of ceiling over 10-11 ft id buy the next size up and work some of the cost into the price ;)

only used stilts once smacked me chin off the wall then the ground never wore them again me lad took them to a car boot fair think he got 5 quid for them just use hop ups now

Iv got 18 30 mt skywalker 2 they're awesome stilts had them about 8 years need a new set but I'm too tight and they still work. I'm 6'0 I can get higher then 2.7 m ceilings but it's too much stretching for my likings I don't go much higher then that very often so i brought some of them s**t Ali eBay ones 24-40inch for when I go higher

Me on a normal ceiling lol

Attachments

• 1430407109587.jpg
    1430407109587.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 317
Least you can do 7 ft ceiling on em though .... hate using hopups for ceilings and if I had to day in day out id jack plastering ... draggin s**t about and rushing .. gggrrrrrrrr

Least you can do 7 ft ceiling on em though .... hate using hopups for ceilings and if I had to day in day out id jack plastering ... draggin s**t about and rushing .. gggrrrrrrrr

The hardest part about it is lifting the bucket of gear up on to my spot board so I can reach it from up there with out getting it all over myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.