Size of yer mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hstoke

image.jpg
image.jpg
Purchased another mixer 1800 watt eibenstock phoned plasterers one stop shop yesterday at 9 payed for it received it by 10 today that's top service
used it today on a pig of ceiling which is lath n bodge Clients I'm refurbing the house for wouldn't pay for new plasterboards no profit in that so opened the joints up pvad n filled them 2 half bags later n hopefully it will still be on the ceiling in the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 5210 View attachment 5211 Purchased another mixer 1800 watt eibenstock phoned plasterers one stop shop yesterday at 9 payed for it received it by 10 today that's top service
used it today on a pig of ceiling which is lath n bodge Clients I'm refurbing the house for wouldn't pay for new plasterboards no profit in that so opened the joints up pvad n filled them 2 half bags later n hopefully it will still be on the ceiling in the morning

the eibenstock is a good mixer.
i would not have started that refurb. if the client will not pay for a quality job then i would not be interested in their work.

the eibenstock is a good mixer.
i would not have started that refurb. if the client will not pay for a quality job then i would not be interested in their work.
On principle yer right ,course u are ,
the property people I'm refurbing for only interested in profit and nice painted/walls after job is done
But they r still paying me the same price for skimming walls or ceilings as they would for board work one consolidation i ain't mulling boards in my van , up the stairs n then on the ceiling

Never had to look at another mixer in over 10yrs so eibenstock dont mean nothing to me its refina then i guess? You watch my mixer will pack in tomoz sods law!:cry:

I use a Bosch GRW 11e, I think they are the bees knees, been in the trade over 25 years now (Jesus!) and I'm on my second one, purchased around 6 years ago.
Also has been gives some pain like mixing K rend etc.
I also feel like I have more control over it than the 'cradle' types.

Status
Not open for further replies.