Site work

Andy g

Mate go back on , for a few week ,could do with a new boiler

Gibbo

Just get a new boiler you pay for monthly plus they usually have a ten year warranty

lurpak

Just get a new boiler you pay for monthly plus they usually have a ten year warranty
All that money you’re making gibbo20 town houses paying monthly?

Well I never

Gibbo

So you can.e to that conclusion from my post to help andy do you suffer from premature ejaculation aswell

Well I never
Are
So you can.e to that conclusion from my post to help andy do you suffer from premature ejaculation aswell
he suffers from being a fake plasterer/selftaught/coursewarrior and likes digging anyone out that actually knows there job,he’s a caaant asuwere

John j

When i had boiler fitted I asked British gas.
They said they do a plan where you can pay a minimum a month. So i asks if I pay the minimum a month whats over all cost .
Over 10years I think it was 9 n half grand

Gibbo

When i had boiler fitted I asked British gas.
They said they do a plan where you can pay a minimum a month. So i asks if I pay the minimum a month whats over all cost .
Over 10years I think it was 9 n half grand
That's British g

Well I never
I had mine done 8 years ago before all this was available

John j

That's British g

Ended up doing work for plumber and he did it for nowt. B gas even said I need to lay a floor and put a proper loft hatch in if it was going in loft.

Gibbo

You should see what they quoted my brother

John j

You should see what they quoted my brother
I play f**k up with me man when they get em in or a big window fitter.
But they give you a good guarantee. So will lads I know and you be three grand up.

Gibbo

They quoted my brother 15 grand to put a whole new system in

Gibbo

Detached 4bed worth about 1 million

lurpak

yeah it is mental. Had new boiler 4 bed house 3.5k took them 2 days done by 1 both days

lurpak

f**k sake andy u crack me up bad u c**t

Cockney1

The g-man is a funny c**t but what I love about him the most is the geezer just don’t give a f**k! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Gibbo

c**t needs throwing in that river outside that pub he drinks in the billy no mates

Gibbo

Yeah it was pity the tramp can't spell be even funnier

madmonk

Private Member
Not being funny Andy g you want to start acting a bit professional then you might go a bit further mate not having a go but fcuk me get a grip we all have our probs what your posting about we've all done mate no offence

Andy g

c**t needs throwing in that river outside that pub he drinks in the billy no mates
Yes I am all them things u say about me and more , but I have never never never never never never never thrown the trowel in ,keep fighting life