site work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

just a quick one i might have some site work coming up and ive not done much price per metre work but is the rate more or the same for insulated plasterboard? and whats the best way to workout the mtr2 on the reveals ? cheers

People dont normally talk prices on here marra..........its kind of an unwritten rule if ya know what a mean. but you never know ya might get lucky........:RpS_thumbup:

yeah know the rule but wasnt really looking for prices just wanted to know if you got the same price for normal boards as insulated as i dont want to get my pants pulled down but also dont want to price myself out the job thats all, at the end of the day im not to fussed about what people get im just trying to make a living and put fuel in my helicopter:RpS_thumbup:

Well, insulated boards take longer to cut so you're gonna want a bit more. How much is up to you really bigfella :RpS_thumbup:

Same you want more not sure of the rates never done it on price linear rates are even more confusing If you go by 2 thirds the metre rate you shouldn't be far off
if you're dabbing insulation boards they bend like a trooper don't let them pull you on it unless there paying for bonding the curves

cheers lads i know them board can be a ******* to dab so i dont want to be pratting about bonding them flat but im just happy i might have 6 months work in front of me and i think i know what you mean now about linear rate now, thanks lads if i get any more question i know who to ask

Linear should be the same as your m2 rates, why the powers that be reckons to a 3rd or half as you say gibbs is beyond me.

Last 2 linear rates I had were 2.50 Sqm 1.80lm and 3 quid skim to board 6 float set 3.50 lm all on reveals I reckon they sjustpluck a number out of the sky

well isnt that like saying that a donkey is an horse? it is what it is!! if its not 1.46m2 then its not a linear! anyway im not getting involved because someone will be here soon to say that its not 1.46m2 its .......... and itll end up with everyone arguing:RpS_scared:

anyway spunky is the new arrival keeping you busy you dont seem to be on here has much now, hope shes going ok mate

Status
Not open for further replies.