Site work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the best place to find site work as i'm sick off this council shite!!! There's nothing in cumbria apart from temp work on flood damaged houses around Cockermouth!

to be honest i dont know what they are working on but i know they aint happy :(

did you read it right mate £3.50 for board and skim so its like £1.75 board and £1.75 skim

yeah average mate, if you can skim a ton a day on schools or hospitals its average ;D

its naughty that mate, i cant believe thats average, i thought it was just that firm taking the p!ss.
am glad i got out of site work when i did.

i used to moan about £5 m2 ;D

its not average 2.20's a shite rate where im from i wouldnt touch less than that fcuck right off

sorry mate but its true ,good times gone, gonna write a blues song in a min, sad ,sad , sad , :(

spunky said:
its not average 2.20's a (german word)e rate where im from i wouldnt touch less than that fcuck right off
spunky said:
its not average 2.20's a (german word)e rate where im from i wouldnt touch less than that fcuck right off
2.20 a sh@t rate where ever you from but if youve got no work youve got no work!

Kirk. your like a lot on here, winge on about getting £5 a m2 and wouldnt get out of bed for les, there's no point in all you want a be spreads trying to make it in the real world . you couldnt do the m2 everyday. we were set on when we offered 1200m2 on here for a fair rate but the ones ripping into us with the reason why they wouldnt do it for the money, couldnt do if they tried because there not faster enough and need to charge £5 to make any money.

ffs wake up, if your self employed you will get nothing to speak of if you sign on. the amount of p r i c k s i hear say that. if you have a morgage then your screwed. Thats why i am looking at employing EU boys now, you dont get any of this lazy i cant be bothered to work sort of talk from them, they work hard and are greatfull for the work.

simplybesty said:
Kirk. your like a lot on here, winge on about getting £5 a m2 and wouldnt get out of bed for les, there's no point in all you want a be spreads trying to make it in the real world . you couldnt do the m2 everyday. we were set on when we offered 1200m2 on here for a fair rate but the ones ripping into us with the reason why they wouldnt do it for the money, couldnt do if they tried because there not faster enough and need to charge £5 to make any money.
how many m2 dose a real spread do aday besty

what ever it takes to earn your money, i know its not nice out there but we have had the good times and we have to ride it out on crap money. even at 70m2 a day at 2.50m2 its better than nothing. but all this bull about not getting out of bed for less than £5.

i can (could but to fat now) do 100 m2 easy but i would not work like a dog for s**t money. how can anyone earn £200 a day on them prices

so , let me ask the question, you have a morgage, kids, bills and all the other living crap. things are tight so what would you do kirk. sit on your arse and do nothing, i would work like a dog if i needed to so my wife and kids have food and a roof over there heads. thats why the EU boys do well over here, because they just get on with it.

kirk johnstone said:
well what i would do and did is get out and do private work for real money!

you know as well as every other person here the money is going out of private because everyone wants private. you talk complete s**t mate. so what your saying is, the lads who are busting a gut on 2.50m2 are stupid then. they do it because they have to.

I got some coming up but would have forgotten then how to use the machine. I am still waiting for my switch. mwaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.