Site work with ocr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all been asked to price a job using weber OCR in areas that are to be tiled, any ideas as to what the going rate is that subbies are being paid on site at the moment as not used ocr much at all, especially on a commercial site and dont want to under cut myself or over price for that matter as they want my "best price" to secure the job.

Thanks in advance

P.s i know the mention of rates is frowned upon on here so Pm me if you prefer.

cheers lads

Work out material price and add on what u want to do it. It ant worth doing unless you get what you feel to be a fair price.Rigsby is it a external you are doing as the main contractor or subbying ?

thanks for the replys lads, was thinkin around £5-£6 id be paying my lads plus a little on top, but just wanted to put it out there just to be sure as its part of a 12month contract that i could do with securing.

Work out material price and add on what u want to do it. It ant worth doing unless you get what you feel to be a fair price.Rigsby is it a external you are doing as the main contractor or subbying ?

Main Contractor supply and fix. I usually only do private but I am being pressed to price for this one. They want a m2 price. I usually go on time and materials.

The said job though I could just divide the days I reckon it will take by the 200m2 and that's the labour. Do the same for the materials. Reason for asking is in case I am under pricing but I doubt that.

If it is accepted then I will be asking about contracts for site work. I have not done site work since the 80's. Wham was all the rage and Boy George when I was Carlite Browning and Skimming houses. Mixed Browning in a tin bath with a rake and shovel. Now that was harder than putting it on.

The problem with Krend products at least in my area anyway no one stocks it or can get it.

krend is widely available in your area - let me know where you are based and your email address of contact no, and we will let you know where you can source materials,

Sorry to hijack, Gary ime sure you asked me if i know DeeDee a while back and i must have had my head up my arse as it didnt compute at the time, had a drink with him this evening havent seen him for a long while he is still cracking on.

lucius leaside can get k rend in if you want it, seen it in there before but you have to order it in

Status
Not open for further replies.