Site work anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
napper have you worked for abel plastering in liverpool? whats the crack with them do you know?

ive worked for corkills there not a bad firm maybe give them a call.

the only firm from liverpool ive ever worked for is thekstones i mainly worked for horburys for the last 7 or so yrs rates have always been poor but u made up for it with dig money an continuos work

been ringing round local firms but every office is the same "we'll take your details an pass them on to a contracts manager"

if u aint got a site bosses number to ring u generally aint gettin on a site well in my experience anyway

napper83 said:
the only firm from liverpool ive ever worked for is thekstones i mainly worked for horburys for the last 7 or so yrs rates have always been poor but u made up for it with dig money an continuos work

been ringing round local firms but every office is the same "we'll take your details an pass them on to a contracts manager"

I worked for horburys last year fixing then skimming full of russians and the rates where shite.......

if u aint got a site bosses number to ring u generally aint gettin on a site well in my experience anyway

flynnyman said:
napper83 said:

I worked for horburys last year fixing then skimming full of russians and the rates where shite.......

last job i was on for them was in brum an that was full of russian fixers there work is absolute wank

napper83 said:
flynnyman said:
napper83 said:

last job i was on for them was in brum an that was full of russian fixers there work is absolute wank

i was on the green quarters in manchester they were messing the prices up big time, they had a guy come on friday and measure up and book in for them, got spoken to like s**t but didnt understand.lol

napper83 said:
was mick the gaffer there bigish fella thinks he's summat special arrogant t**t imo ::)

yep sted head complete arrogant t**t, we didnt see eye to eye, never met anyone whos mood was so up and down.

napper83 said:
yea my bro was on that site had it out with him a couple of times,

complete waste of time havin it out with him, i did a few times and got the same answer "if you dont like it leave" tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.