Site to domestic

Members online

Yep its very easy really..i transitioned 20 years ago as I've done my site time.you only need to be a average spread at best but as mixerman says be polite asif your talking to the queen,leave the place spotless,I leave it cleaner than when I've bloody started the job! Ull always get repeat custom and number passed around

When people meet the wife they say he's so clean and ti Dy. She says he's not at home. When I finish jobs indoors I leave the hoovering up for the wife .
I always bring the hoover out,customers love it.god knows what there have had before.thing is they always say about the tidiness.one time I washed my cup and a couple of dishes in sink when there was out,got a £20 tip.also get the squegy out and give windows a once over,hence why I'm pretty expensive

I always bring the hoover out,customers love it.god knows what there have had before.thing is they always say about the tidiness.one time I washed my cup and a couple of dishes in sink when there was out,got a £20 tip.also get the squegy out and give windows a once over,hence why I'm pretty expensive

Brown nose!

Brown nose!
Ohhh you should see me zombie,biggest brown nose there is when it come to my clients,for about 6 months I used to leave like you know them little chocolate mints that hotels sometimes leave you on your pillow? I used to leave them tied up in a ribbon in the room ive done with a little thank you card,you wouldn't believe the work I've got from it,stopped doing it as dont need now as I'm always 2 months ahead as it is but them hard yards ive done in past have set me in good stead

Ohhh you should see me zombie,biggest brown nose there is when it come to my clients,for about 6 months I used to leave like you know them little chocolate mints that hotels sometimes leave you on your pillow? I used to leave them tied up in a ribbon in the room ive done with a little thank you card,you wouldn't believe the work I've got from it,stopped doing it as dont need now as I'm always 2 months ahead as it is but them hard yards ive done in past have set me in good stead
I'd think you was a weirdo stalker person after something else if you worked on my house .

@zombie don't worry pal I'm not far away myself.

Put a good few pound on during that poxy lockdown sitting about drinking beer

Come and skim my ceiling and leave me some after eights with a ribbon round them and a thank you card!!
Thank you for your custom,thats all tom.not a big deal just being curtieous.funny thing is you think its weird where as its earned me endless stream of work so I really couldn't care what tom thinks

AND the Bullshitter of the year award goes to......kinnnnnkyboyyyyyy

I just leave sandpaper and a really good decorators number! Always works well

Did a job once (was for ms dynamite) anyway her Mum lived next door as she bought two houses next to each other and Mum said she would hoover up for me.
She didn’t
Gaffer went fkn mental

Did a job once (was for ms dynamite) anyway her Mum lived next door as she bought two houses next to each other and Mum said she would hoover up for me.
She didn’t
Gaffer went fkn mental
I worked for billy Pearce been in such classics as the wizard of oz and jack and the beanstalk!:risas2: Met jimmy saville he didn’t finger me and plastered gabby yoraths gaff and did work for most of her family:burlas:

So what I've established is the following.

- buy a transit custom customers love it and think your the dogs for having a 40k van when a 500 quid rat will do

- talk to the customers like they know nothing... Give em a good slap if their out if line

- make sure you throw plaster everywhere and cover as much s**t as possible

- take 4 days to do something that normally I'd do in a day

- buy a shite load of sexy mints to wrap in some lovely ribbon

- don't forget to get the vac out and give the women of the house a good seeing to before leaving

Am I missing anything?

- buy a transit custom customers love it and think your the dogs for having a 40k van when a 500 quid rat will do

- talk to the customers like they know nothing... Give em a good slap if their out if line

- don't forget to get the vac out and give the women of the house a good seeing to before leaving

Am I missing anything?
Paco Rabanne after shave

Am I missing anything?

Yes...you can earn far more on site for less hassle

Am I missing anything?
Yeah a £25 amazon gift card and complimentary condoms.

Am I missing anything?
BEADS