site spreads

Members online

got another £1200 going into my account in 7 minutes

while domestic kidding themselves.
Good stuff.I’m taking tomorrow off f**k it.Got a bad splash in the eye today.
838523CD-A50D-45AD-873A-41F4C9DBAFB2.jpeg
838523CD-A50D-45AD-873A-41F4C9DBAFB2.jpeg

Yes it was Stuart and Jess that got me half cut!.Have to say it’s probably the nicest beer out there. My father always said use milk for a splash in the eye.How are things over there?it’s busy as f**k here actually can’t get lads now.Very few good Plasterer’s under the age of 35 here.

On to next plot and it all starts again! A day in the life of a site spread are they steel toe cap can you put your vest on got health and safety coming round this morning :vomito:
2DD04317-6CE1-4C33-A0C5-9BA264C5C392.gif

On to next plot and it all starts again! A day in the life of a site spread are they steel toe cap can you put your vest on got health and safety coming round this morning :vomito:View attachment 52319
You just need a different mentality to do plot after plot on site.
Just go into autopilot and think about anything other than what you're actually doing.
I might try going back to site soon.

you anywhere near stuart mate
coming up around the 18th
be good to meet up with ya Paul and the other mad Scotsmen (y) :birra: :numberone:
Don't know mate, probably couldn't afford to go drinking with you two rich c**ts, I'm just an impoverished domestic "improver".:llorando:
A pilot light on a boiler goes out more than me.

It was the same in my house. Wait till they all had there hair done at the hair dresser with highlights. When there teenagers. It was half a week's wages. Fecking , night mare.