Site Ready Skimming Course Developed into Official NOCN Qualification

The fella with his hands on his hips, dreaming of a nice glass of liebfraumilch, is that you @ChrispyUK?
Don't f**k**g lie, I know it's you.

56A197E6-E524-4E01-AA94-8FE4B6381B0E.jpeg

whatto! Hic!!

Site Ready Skimming Course Developed into Official NOCN Qualification

In a positive move for the future of skills and talent in the plastering industry, British Gypsum has announced that its Site Ready Skimming Course has been successfully developed into a nationally recognised qualification, working in collaboration with the qualifications awarding body NOCN.

BG-SKIMMING-COURSE-MANCHESTER-855-1024x678.jpg

i feel that these corse skimmers are being lied to. there is no shortage of plasterers but there is a shortage of cheap plasterers that are willing to work on a site .
they will not earn a wage as they are not up to speed, who is going to wait a month for one of them to skim a house?
my son is a site worker with his mate another plasterer they use 56 bags a week.
with all of the induction before you can start site work then 20% tax stoppage these corsers will starve!

i feel that these corse skimmers are being lied to. there is no shortage of plasterers but there is a shortage of cheap plasterers that are willing to work on a site .
they will not earn a wage as they are not up to speed, who is going to wait a month for one of them to skim a house?
my son is a site worker with his mate another plasterer they use 56 bags a week.
with all of the induction before you can start site work then 20% tax stoppage these corsers will starve!
Deffo malc..average paid on say a 3 bed is about £1200 these days! If that! My brothers son is a site spread and he needs to knock 2 houses a week pretty much..he will get a 4 bed semi sometimes but the bigger 1s are the worse as firms see to give a plot price and not a m2 price