Site rates

Members online

spunky

Private Member
Hello all what’s everyone getting I’m thinking of moving but I’ve been with the same firm for 7 years thanks for any replies

Tell um you are thinking about leaving maybe they will offer you more to stay if they value the work you have done over the last 7 years! Problem with sites no loyalty to the good guys that are working for them.

That was a helpful answer thanks lurpak Smoother I’m out of touch with rates I don’t need advice about what will happen

They might put your money up a bit but nothing that will change your lifestyle. If you want a big change then go domestic that’s what I did and never looked back . Just start doing weekends until you build up a good customer base . Some blokes don’t want the hassle and will Work on site for peanuts and beer money plus you probably wouldn’t want them in your house , but if you’ve got something about you and leave a good clean job and even take on the shitty little jobs then you’ll go far

Guys I don’t need advice about how to plaster lol I’ve done both domestic and site work I just want to know what rates people are getting

That was a helpful answer thanks lurpak Smoother I’m out of touch with rates I don’t need advice about what will happen

Sorry mate just seems to vary. Im turning down £4.00/£5.00 regular but lads skimmin for 2.50

I'm in the north west mate.
Charly church sites £2.75
Tyson construction £3
Gotta skim small plot in Blackpool £3.50. Monday ...skimmers been run off site.
60 flats on there starting

Help out a render firm few times a year skimming big houses on £4
And a small builder in Cumbria £4

But unfortunately they can't keep me going all year round.

Thunder and lightening started and I'm scared lol (y)

They might put your money up a bit but nothing that will change your lifestyle. If you want a big change then go domestic that’s what I did and never looked back . Just start doing weekends until you build up a good customer base . Some blokes don’t want the hassle and will Work on site for peanuts and beer money plus you probably wouldn’t want them in your house , but if you’ve got something about you and leave a good clean job and even take on the shitty little jobs then you’ll go far

You wanna change your life you needs lads working for you simple as that.
Domestic on £300 a day or site £300 won't change your life.

My gaffa never skimmed a wall in his life ....can only dab

Knocking out 40 plots a month he's a millionaire.

You wanna change your life you needs lads working for you simple as that.
Domestic on £300 a day or site £300 won't change your life.

My gaffa never skimmed a wall in his life ....can only dab

Knocking out 40 plots a month he's a millionaire.

100%