Site Plasterers, Fixers, Dryliners and Tilers required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesero

Wanted for local and national works.
Must have current valid CSCS card.

Good rates and long term contracts. Immediate starts available.

Ring Julia on 01706 830876.

Two site plasterers available for work nationwide 24yrs EXPS each plastering and rendering ,nvqs 3/2 ,CSCS ,iphaff ,van tools call mike 07968160084

I think you would realise a guy with my experience does not sit at home ,he puts feelers out that's why I keep me and lads in work always ,idiots

Your the prick putting feelers out when the guys left his phone number, glad I'm not one of the guys relying on you to find me work, we are talking the basics in life on this one his number is there in plain sight tut tut

have worked for this firm few times over the years thy are good firm to work for the main boss man camron is sound

If you have got has much EXPS has me ,been doing every aspect of plasterering has we do ,then make a comment based on facts ,I run a successful plastering/rendering company and we all stay very busy all the time ,if I can get a feel of prices and contract by a quick email then it helps me and my company ,call me a a knob or prick via text is very big and brave ,I would have more respect if you had the balls to stand he front of me and say that ,I dought you got the balls you little ******* prick

If you have got has much EXPS has me ,been doing every aspect of plasterering has we do ,then make a comment based on facts ,I run a successful plastering/rendering company and we all stay very busy all the time ,if I can get a feel of prices and contract by a quick email then it helps me and my company ,call me a a knob or prick via text is very big and brave ,I would have more respect if you had the balls to stand he front of me and say that ,I dought you got the balls you little ******* prick

Chuffing baby, you'll be claiming your dads harder than my dad soon.

Bet you're still doing gangnam style..:RpS_sneaky:..or have you posted in the job centre.:rolleyes) good start.:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.