Site mix through a Ritmo

As per title. I know @theclemo has mentioned this before.
Who's done it and is it iyho viable?
Yep can be done. Soft r@s or a f**k*d r@s will do it. Don't use a good r@s on less it's a soft one. Clamp r@s will do it to. Just make sure is lose.

It will be down the the sand if it will pump or not. Waterproof helps it pump. Don't fill the hopper full of render. Just half full. That will keep the amps down. Have it as wet as a tick scud coat if that makes sense. Works ok for a scratch coat. Iv never floated with it tho.

Are you thinking getting the ritmo out of retirement Andy?
It has certainly crossed my mind mate.
We've an outside to do with reasonable sized areas to do and obviously the Ritmo will fire it on quicker than by hand and maybe cut down on the amount of rubbing up we have to do in the pitch black. I'm just not a big fan of OCR.

We've an outside to do with reasonable sized areas to do and obviously the Ritmo will fire it on quicker than by hand and maybe cut down on the amount of rubbing up we have to do in the pitch black. I'm just not a big fan of OCR.
You can only try mate

I have scratch with 4-1 site mix. And then sprayed ocr an other day as s finish. As it's a 6-1-1. Found it a better job then just ocr

I have scratch with 4-1 site mix. And then sprayed ocr an other day as s finish. As it's a 6-1-1. Found it a better job then just ocr
That's exactly what had crossed my mind to be honest mate. Starting to wish I'd never told the client that we'd be using fibres in the muck.