site labourers who borrow things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky1

Been doing some work for a small builder/mate of mine .He has a general labourer working for him,he's not a kid he's 30. Yesterday he was asked to strip some wallpaper so i could overskim a section of wall. He asks "got a scraper" with his little troll-like head already in my bag. Picks up my stainless drywall taping knife! err no, put that back.Today he has to chop back some block work so again he asks" can i borrow your hammer" as he starts walking away with my Estwing drywall hammer, oi BOG OFF, I mean the little turd doesn't even work for me ,what's he doing going through my bag? TURD HEAD

Been doing some work for a small builder/mate of mine .He has a general labourer working for him,he's not a kid he's 30. Yesterday he was asked to strip some wallpaper so i could overskim a section of wall. He asks "got a scraper" with his little troll-like head already in my bag. Picks up my stainless drywall taping knife! err no, put that back.Today he has to chop back some block work so again he asks" can i borrow your hammer" as he starts walking away with my Estwing drywall hammer, oi BOG OFF, I mean the little turd doesn't even work for me ,what's he doing going through my bag? TURD HEAD
Get him out of that habit

Status
Not open for further replies.