Site agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will never admit that anything is there fault and try and pass blame. One such **** has just completely wasted my time this morning after a 70 min drive to site.

There Job is to get the job done as quick as poss as cheap as poss, what did he do tell you it was ready and you had 2walls?

A full house had to be boarded, dabbed and skimmed by Monday. Got there this morning and took 3 people with me and the scaffold is blocking the doorways so you can't get the boards in.

So he's made a tw*t of you barry - ya should have decked him, or got a grinder and cut the tubes:-0

The scaffold tubes could not be cut as they were cut on the other 2 houses either side and would have made the scaffold unsafe. And yes he did make a t**t of me he did not take it to well when i called him a stupid **** infront of 6 people, dont think my face will be welcome on one of his jobs again!

I agree they are normaly tossers but in defence they are always given unreasonable targets to meet and lf they dont are normaly sacked which dont look good on the CV and makes it very difficult to get another job, its a crap job realy.

Barryed why does it have to be by Monday mate is it a Showhouse or is housebashing always like this?

i wonder how many questions there would be on the" pre travelling to starta job questionair" just to make sure its 100% ready and waiting and do able ill start

1 - has it been built yet

I was on a site back in the 80's and the site agent quit. The following day, the digger driver turned up in a shirt and tie with a clipboard and briefcase, and was in charge. He didn't have a clue, it was hilarious.

Dont you just love house bashing? My favourite is when you pull up on site and site agent asks how long it will take you! before you even looked at it! And you look at it and tell him 5 days and he says,painters are coming tomorrow!LOL!! and kitchen fitters day after! :RpS_lol:

when i was taping and jointing houses about 10 yrs ago a site agent phoned me up on my way home and told me to get my rough arse back to site and sort out a house he wanted the painters to start the next day. When i got there he marched me into the house with his boss and another suit he was ranting and raving how s**t it was . I just stood there and took it for a min or two trying not to laugh , he then put his face in mine and asked what i found so funny.. I said it's only had one coat of filler you fu**ing cnt...Knobhead

**** lads you're all showing your age,i believe we now call them Contract Managers.
Oh but they are on the whole called c*nts no matter what your age.
my list of complaints is endless!

What sort of f*ckin idiot lets scaffold go across the entrance to a building?

In fact 3 buildings in this case

Had a good one today SM said we have to have a fire extinguisher next to the machine cos the genny had a petty tank on it, he then said theres dirty water on the floor (outside on the rubble) trying his best with a list of stoopid things, tosser

we have to have a men at work sign outside the house and another one outside the room we are working in, we also have to have a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit in the room at all times. i hate it when my plaster sets on fire, it ruins my day

We had a black site agent say to us what do you do in the event of a fire and my mate said chuck you on it

if they were any good at there own trade the wouldn't be doing that job with all the hassle for peanuts,
there'd be on the tools making a decent wage.
( if you pay peanuts you get monkeys ).

most of them dont have a trade now mate. I was on a site a few years ago and they brought 20 kids around site who were on a site agents course!

Status
Not open for further replies.