Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir is normal followed by 'what do you think you're doing' its what the security guard says to you when youre having a poo in the display toilets in wickes

Self insured retention a bit like your excess on your car or van insurance i think and yes i did just google it cos i aint that f'n clever

Sir is normal followed by 'what do you think you're doing' its what the security guard says to you when youre having a poo in the display toilets in wickes

its also what the security guards in greggs say to beddy when he's putting holes in the doughnuts with his chicken skin handbag before the wallcrete course

Sorry lads I meant sbr

Jesus lazer...........now you tell us........................:rolleyes). what was the questions again.....................:RpS_unsure:

SBR is an adhesive like PVA that you can use externally.............Asif will be along soon to copy and paste you the relevant information thats clearly not his own work...................:RpS_thumbup:

Jesus lazer...........now you tell us........................:rolleyes). what was the questions again.....................:RpS_unsure:

SBR is an adhesive like PVA that you can use externally.............Asif will be along soon to copy and paste you the relevant information thats clearly not his own work...................:RpS_thumbup:
....you fool:
beware-of-plagiarism_zps7d2acc7e.png

:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.