William Simpson

mornin folks, just new to the forum looking for some help! been trying to ask around just looking for some information from anybody about Enewall if any you guys have heard of it? new rep said their putting mono & acrylic into jewsons local in romford & kent wonder if it's good gear??

I have heard it is good but one of the slowest setters ever.

Someone once mentioned you can put it on Friday afternoon and scrape back Monday. But slow setting can be in your favour in the colder months. Confidently put on in the afternoon knowing you are going to be ok next morning.

Cheers Rigsby, think I'm gonna give a go seems to be priced really well even with Jewson and I've spoke to a few guys further north who've basically said the same as yourself. Cheers for help

Ive never used any mono, but I am going out with a guy on Sunday to get some experience, and i'm pretty sure he said we would be using Enewall. His message to me was we will coat till around 11 and go back in 4 or 5 hours to scrape back.

Simpson hey
images (1).jpg

Ive never used any mono, but I am going out with a guy on Sunday to get some experience, and i'm pretty sure he said we would be using Enewall. His message to me was we will coat till around 11 and go back in 4 or 5 hours to scrape back.
Going out with a guy on Sunday to get some experience! ??? :eek:

mornin folks, just new to the forum looking for some help! been trying to ask around just looking for some information from anybody about Enewall if any you guys have heard of it? new rep said their putting mono & acrylic into jewsons local in romford & kent wonder if it's good gear??
It's a slow setter needs an overnight really,but lovely to spray and rule one of the best for me, it's quite a closed Finish so sort of monorex gf.
There acrylic is quite watery but does a job, there 5mm mesh is gash mind.

Thanks for the feedback folks, good to hear rep was telling me they actualy make it up in scotland as well, that true? not that it matters lol got some gear coming from their factory in glasgow late this week for a shot so might a well have a bash!

Thanks for the feedback folks, good to hear rep was telling me they actualy make it up in scotland as well, that true? not that it matters lol got some gear coming from their factory in glasgow late this week for a shot so might a well have a bash!

Yep it's actually made in Lanarkshire, I went on a tour of it a few years ago with plasterjfe off here.