simple invoicing for plasterers

Members online

Ellie98

Hi, i have decided that I'm going to be a sole trader and would like some recommendation for invoicing software i can use, id prefer it to be simple software and preferably free.

Are you looking for an automated system or just an application to create invoices on? Cause if it is the latter, I use Figma, which is free, powerful and has lots of free assets made by community members.

1655405678848.png

Hi, i have decided that I'm going to be a sole trader and would like some recommendation for invoicing software i can use, id prefer it to be simple software and preferably free.
I use clear books.... have done for years

I like that with customers . When your finished and say job was 500. They say I guess you want paying . How much was it again . 700 . Oh you said 500 . Then why fucki g ask price never goes down

I like that with customers . When your finished and say job was 500. They say I guess you want paying . How much was it again . 700 . Oh you said 500 . Then why fucki g ask price never goes down
Just when you think you're reading English it veers sharply into Johnglish.

Look at Xero, very simple to use, directly feeds with your bank so you can easily allocate payments.

Gives you the ability to creat Purchase Orders, send Quotes, Invoices and Statements.

Certainly worth looking at