silver back sheets

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp71

hello, can you dot dab silver back sheets, i.e. will the dri-wall adhesive stick to the sheet?thanks in advance.

You could use Dryfix foam to fix them if the background is really straight & plumb, but it's a bit of a **** to use.

thay will stick if you put the shiney side out mate ,and then use WBA and skim using shiny surface finish,we do it all the time mate.or you could just leave it and tell the customer that youve polished it up for them

Last edited:
OMG

cant understand why anyone would even bother replying

"my house is on fire and I'm thinking of putting the fire out, diesel or petrol ?

diesel petrol catches alight at a lower temp so you have more chance with the diesel:RpS_wink:

Are you fckin mad? Diesel? Petrol????.. Both are way to expensive right now, turps or lighter fuel is cheaper option. Keep the diesel- petrol for the van :RpS_lol: It will soon be cheaper to run your van on vodka:RpS_thumbup:

thanks to everybody with the sensible answers much appreciated , thank you. for the smart arses that know everything, what are you doing on here, your obv. better than the rest of us and in no need of advice or help ,anyway, job went well cause i used this forum as a quick help reference weel done danny, great forum

Status
Not open for further replies.