silomat

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
has anyone used one ? do you know the cost of hiring how long they will pump etc ?....v interested weve got a job coming up that would be long term cheers

we,v got one there brill you can use bag material through it or connect it to a silo either or. they cost new around £4500 hire about £150 per week

Think i used one of them in Germany , mixer an pump slung under a silo, we were sprayin sakret think it was ocr , was great peice of kit they parked it central to a 80 bed hotel we were doin

bugger didnt realise you need a machine too thought it would pump it wet cheers anyway

PFT have a saying that i read on one of their reports. " Convey as far as possible with dry material and convey wet as little as is needed"

CPI supply in silos and it is cheaper for GPR . You must have a 4mx4m hard standing minimum and i think 10 ton minimum order

If they could get the price down more on screed i would buy a HM 2006, but we seem to just be stuck in the mud in UK and like working hard as possible.

Bit of both Spunky, mainly site work but if needs must we'll plaster your refurb or kitchen ceiling if we have too, but prefer sites.

were working ina 2-1 gang at the mo and going like the clappers to cover a wage .....its worrying really if we run out of the areas were screwed prices dont match the effort going in its a joke

I've been off for three weeks, had an carpal tunell operation done on my hand but back at it Monday on a barn conversion, daywork, tacking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.