Silka vs renderguard gold?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones10

Alright lads I'm doing a damp proofing job was injected yesterday with dryzone, the builder is supplying the lot, but just been told he wants me to use norm waterproofer, I use renderguard gold norm, but as it's a rush job(builders words) he hasn't got time to get any but he has some Sika Maxmix Waterproofer! Is this ok to use?? As not used it, cheers for any help lads

It all depends is the magic word still written on the side of the tub? coz without it it won't work and I have heard the words can only be used once the tub has been opened and if they have, you need to go to the edge of the forest and speak to the damp wizard that's all I can say.

Bones i would use what you normally do cos if it goes tits up the builder is gonna blame you........................IMO

Have you fitted any airbricks?? its just to appease mudblood flynny..................:RpS_thumbup:

Bones i would use what you normally do cos if it goes tits up the builder is gonna blame you........................IMO

Have you fitted any airbricks?? its just to appease mudblood flynny..................:RpS_thumbup:

Cheers bud, no he hasn't fitted any air bricks but that's up to him as the famous Kirk says I'm just the applicator:)
ill try to get some renderguard gold ibut will be struggle, cheers for help

Status
Not open for further replies.