Silicon thin coat render advise

smarts

Hi lads
Instead of putting 2x coats of ecorend x32 with mesh embedded in the 1st coat then a primer then silicon topcoat
Could you put base coat of k11/ rend aid with mesh then top coat of x32 followed by primer and silicon top coat
I was looking at doing this as the bricks are not the best and I know rend aid is proper good stuff
Cheers

X32 is sticky on its own but you could use Eco rends liquid primer instead of rendaid. I have used their primer to stabilise a wall of different brick, block and concrete for even suction then x32.

Would you do both coats of the x32 in 1 day or do it in 2 days as for the cold weather or do you think its not to cold yet
If it was done over 2 days do you scratch the 1st coat as iv been told no but seems a bit not normal to me as normaly any base coat is scratched to receive the top coat ??

Would you do both coats of the x32 in 1 day or do it in 2 days as for the cold weather or do you think its not to cold yet
If it was done over 2 days do you scratch the 1st coat as iv been told no but seems a bit not normal to me as normaly any base coat is scratched to receive the top coat ??

It’s all down to timing. Spray the first coat and if it stiffens up enough then spray the second. I scratch the first pass if it going to be left to set.