Sign writing help!?!

PlasteRightUK

Hi guys looking at getting the new van sign written was just wondering in colour suggestions. The struggle I have is my van is copper brown or brown if you like lol. So didn't know what colour to go with, got a price of someone and since saying I'm thinking or like chrome writing as I think will stand out they have said the price would be double for that. I think that's a bit steep tbh.

Just wondered if you had any thoughts or suggestions on what you think would look best?? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 359
Obviously this is advertising so want to stand out as much and as best as I can.

What the f**k do you carry about in that, the A Team?

Who cares what colour the van is? There's a BFO panel on the back there that's just crying out to be painted and signwritten.

Why not spray it white and then you can use any colour letters?

Last edited:
Hi guys looking at getting the new van sign written was just wondering in colour suggestions. The struggle I have is my van is copper brown or brown if you like lol. So didn't know what colour to go with, got a price of someone and since saying I'm thinking or like chrome writing as I think will stand out they have said the price would be double for that. I think that's a bit steep tbh.

Just wondered if you had any thoughts or suggestions on what you think would look best?? Thanks
Bet you're in your early 30's

I had mine done with the sign writing on top of a matt silver vinyl panel. Makes it stand out, and when the time comes to either change or remove the sign writing it will be much easier and not leave 'ghost' writing on the paint. IIRC it was under £300 fitted when I got it in 2014.

DSC_0319a.jpg

I meant to say, if you have a matt panel as I did then you can have any colour (including the same brown as the van) in gloss on it.