Sick day

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

Well there goes my run of about 5 years without pulling a sicky. Last day of the year aswell! Just can't drag myself out of bed.
How long is it since you didn't make it to work?

Well there goes my run of about 5 years without pulling a sicky. Last day of the year aswell! Just can't drag myself out of bed.

Every year every Xmas when finally stop grafting and after being on piss all day black friday.

Been feeling ropey all week will be bolloxed by sunday!

Virtually never have a day off except for operations (3 in last 20 years total 32 weeks off!)
About 15 years ago me and wife got the sickness vomiting bug over Christmas :(

Not been ill like this for a while. Thought I'd pissed the bed when I woke up. Sweat, whole bed drenched. Mrs is a lucky lady

I run out the door when I'm hungover lol

couldnt listen to her all day nagging :crying: :crying:
Not bothered about hangover but used to do that when we'd been pilled up. Get up and run off into Manchester. Leave her to collect little un and all that.

Ignore my phone and lounge about drinking coffee.

First up best dressed.

Not bothered about hangover but used to do that when we'd been pilled up. Get up and run off into Manchester. Leave her to collect little un and all that.

Ignore my phone and lounge about drinking coffee.

First up best dressed.

fuucking champions lol

Feel like death today..woke up with £120 scrunched up on corridoor floor,£200 worth of chips scattered on bedroom floor and a lost wallet..and and a biggest s**t in toilet I've ever seen and house keys still in lock on the outside..standard

try it legless :rayos:
I went in niffed up to f**k one Saturday.

Bigz wasn't going to be about so we got a big bag of niff to cover the weekend on the Friday.

We had one little line just to make sure everything was okay before he went away.

Next you know all the niff for the whole weekend is gone, we'd accidentally tanned it all, it's half past six and it's time to go to work.

Didn't know it was crack.

Puff puff. Oo that's nice i'll just nip back for a bit more.....

Then I woke up skint.
D4Ddq0uWAAAJ_Gw.jpg

Well done you m8 i was full of cold last week hurting over battled through.people working on the cards take a sickii becouse the got bit of sniffils ect. Council ect pay people for up to 6months sick and thers fuk all wrong whith them. And we pay more council tax every year becouse ther in the red. Council sore point whith me lasy fukers