shrek to get a hat trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

no your eyes dont decieve you i think shrek will get a hat trick and england to win 4 0, this england team are playing well closing opposition down quickly, gerrard probably having his best run of games, oxladechamberlain on the subs bench, no injury worries for once everything seems to be coming together, italy are not the force they were ,there whole team just do not impress me at all, germany next and surely i say again surely we are due some good luck over them, but for tonight england to win convincingly, :RpS_biggrin:

Its a draw all day that game...........probably get beat on penos..........

ooopppsss soz england. if its an consolation im backing portugal to beat spain......had a quality euros at the bookies....cheers england.........:RpS_thumbsup:

Spot on prediction there artisan a job with paddy power bekons:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Were s**t and we know we are ....... Time for a new era it seems as if were actually brave enough to admit it lol

i think that barmpot who said shrek would get a hat trick and england would win 4 0, needs help,what happened to care in the community with these pundits

We only won in 66 because we were lucky face it were all losers holding on to false pretences lol

Status
Not open for further replies.