Shoulder op

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

any you lads on here had a torn rotator cuff sorted got a op on Thursday and been told don't go back to work till at least new year , 6 weeks in a sling and 2 months no driving
Least it's not my troweling shoulder just hawk one , and through falling over playing roller hockey

had it done in april last year, it was about 8 months before i was back on the tools. make sure you do all the exercises the physio gives you. good luck

any you lads on here had a torn rotator cuff sorted got a op on Thursday and been told don't go back to work till at least new year , 6 weeks in a sling and 2 months no driving
Least it's not my troweling shoulder just hawk one , and through falling over playing roller hockey

That sounds painful

Good luck for it :)

I was told I had it in my right shoulder along with 2 torn ligaments, arthritis and my collar bone keeps 'popping' out. Was really bad for a couple of years but I didn't get anything done with it. Funny enough it's not too bad now. Good luck mate

Well had op yesterday and this sling is doing my nut in already only 6 more weeks with it on some high powered drugs on even made me dream of plastering

Just over 3 1/2 weeks since op and been in this sling physio sessions are hard trying to get it moving again never thought I would miss plastering so much hopefully back in spring

A few years back I had op to correct shoulder due to dislocation playing football told to rest it but thought I knew better keeping it in a sling but holding hawk first game back came straight back out back in hospital for second op .so don't rush it

Status
Not open for further replies.