Should of paid his £600 wages

Members online

Yes he did, but I was about 400 odd quid with the windscreen :rolleyes: the daft things you do in youth.

Exactly one of the reasons I went domestic. There are some completely robbing bastards out there . Last guys I subbed to used to say I’ll get paid when they get paid . That was the last straw for me . I though what’s the point might at well cut the middle man out . And I did there’s always some other soft c**t to fill my shoes .
f**k**g dead right mate loads of spreads out there willing to work there balls off for peanuts soft bastards..
If you are any good as a spread then you want what you are worth.most of the lads working for a s**t rate are normally jobs worth filing the gap left by the decent spreads amongst us

If they’re are any employees on this forum (and I know there is ) that have delayed or not paid someone for no other reason than being a c**t care to explain why you do it ?. These lads have have kids to feed and bills to pay . I would love to know what kick you get from it .

I once had a similar,
We were getting messed about with a payment in 2006 I was 26 and new to being self employed, I was owed about a grand off a site and he was dicking about, saying I'll sort you out etc, he was dicking all of our 2.1 gang about, anyhow they were grumbles but nothing happened. Then after about a month still not paid I hunt him down, on another job, I see his Range Rover parked up, I goes up to the site office, "I've come for my money" " it's in the system" etc more shite.
So anyhow long story short I ended up throwing a scaffold putlog through his Range Rover windscreen, then I left. Coppers arrested me ( he pressed charges) at home in front of my mother, I was charged with criminal damage, but I only got a caution, I had to pay for the new windscreen 600 and odd quid at the time and a small victim surcharge of about 80. Would I do it again.. probably not but it felt good at the time and worth every penny.
Good man another legend up for a medal..

If they’re are any employees on this forum (and I know there is ) that have delayed or not paid someone for no other reason than being a c**t care to explain why you do it ?. These lads have have kids to feed and bills to pay . I would love to know what kick you get from it .

Sorry meant employers

Haveing went home maney a Friday without money i know how the lad feels promises promises and all that in my experience most builder s are c**ts cant beat working for Joe soap he has ur money before u start

Let’s be honest this could of been any one of us ,that poor lad I feel for the guy , one thing I noticed in all those different video clips was the guy in the hoody trying to get him to stop at the start and and the older guy who looked like he might of been in charge , bet they were the ones that sent him into self destruct mode ,
People think this is ok not paying up all this bullshit payment terms ,
Just after Christmas, tax due , and no money, enough to send anyone bonkers

Friday tomorrow. Pay day!

Attachments

• 3A813A92-557C-46A9-9DD1-0CB437DFD890.jpeg
    3A813A92-557C-46A9-9DD1-0CB437DFD890.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 192
Normanly is the little men that are the worst, little man simdrom, they have to get they kicks somehow

He will be a legend when he arrives at her majesty’s prison for a stint..;)
On a serious note the gezza has a big set of balls because many a man or woman would not have had the b*ll***s to get into that machine and do a “Schwarzenegger” on a travelodge that was pretty much complete??
Maybe this will be a wake up call to every rouge trader that decides not to pay up in time??
maybe we could use his services “when he gets out of the nick” to sort out all the companies taking the piss with rock bottom rates!

Perhaps he could make use of his time in the nick to complete a plastering course :inocente::inocente:

I have not paid lads for s**t work. I even sent one an invoice to fix it.

Sorry meant employers
I employ quite a few be it some on my books some subbies.
summer it can be 10 lads. Paye lads are fridays pays, subbies are submission of invoice.
You always pay the lads on time otherwise it leads to bad vibes, it’s a trust thing I guess.
It means I need deep pockets to fund jobs as wages and materials etc can be easily 10k a week plus, but that’s the nature of the beast.