Should of paid his £600 wages

Members online

Im trying to paste a link to that nutter in the mini digger smashing up a travel lodge he’s working on but the link won’t show lol.

Im trying to paste a link to that nutter in the mini digger smashing up a travel lodge he’s working on but the link won’t show lol.

Pfft....I doubt he's topped Killdozer.

Upset by the council, this fella went home and spent month or even years building Killdozer. Then he welded himself in and made for the Mayor's house.The coppers blazed away at him for hours to no effect until I think he fcuked his radiatior, then he topped himself.

Now, if you're going to fcuk about with plant, then do it properly.

£600 for some jail time, and a debt for criminal damage. What a f**k**g idiot lol. Companies always pay, but it's usually a month or so. £600 lol

Militant fcukers, Scousers. I bet the company pay up on time in future though.

Just seen him post on line 10 grand it’s costing him wow
There's no way was the that genuinely him posting that. There's not a chance in hell that he'd know what it's going to cost him at this stage. I just home that he isn't married with his own property otherwise I could see it costing them their home.

There's no way was the that genuinely him posting that. There's not a chance in hell that he'd know what it's going to cost him at this stage. I just home that he isn't married with his own property otherwise I could see it costing them their home.
Possibly blag you may be right ? But it might not be his debut in a digger ! Once saw a groundworker with the bucket on top of brand new houses waiting to be paid. The money man turned up with the police in tow. The joiner pulled all his work out and we thought our cheques every week were made to Elvis return to sender lol .

theres only a go fund page now...
image_1c466b82-a31f-4457-803f-d14851f856fb20190122_165525.jpg

Give the fella a medal or even a knighthood for representing every single builder that works in the trade that have experienced the same problem with getting their money..yes the majority of firms pay up but unfortunately there are still arseholes around that keep you waiting..yes people might think it’s a step to far but in the words of the digger driving madman “mission complete” and thank f**k no one got hurt ..

He will be a legend when he arrives at her majesty’s prison for a stint..;)
On a serious note the gezza has a big set of balls because many a man or woman would not have had the b*ll***s to get into that machine and do a “Schwarzenegger” on a travelodge that was pretty much complete??
Maybe this will be a wake up call to every rouge trader that decides not to pay up in time??
maybe we could use his services “when he gets out of the nick” to sort out all the companies taking the piss with rock bottom rates!

Pfft....I doubt he's topped Killdozer.

Upset by the council, this fella went home and spent month or even years building Killdozer. Then he welded himself in and made for the Mayor's house.The coppers blazed away at him for hours to no effect until I think he fcuked his radiatior, then he topped himself.

Now, if you're going to fcuk about with plant, then do it properly.

Fair enough but I bet you are not ballsy enough to do a demolition job like that??

Plenty of knob contractors about and getting paid is the hardest part these days, who knows it may have been the straw that broke the camels back with him.
It's a triton construction site, it was a disgruntled labourer apparently whose now on the run, there's a statement on there web site.

There’s a lot of spin saying he was paid and it was a glitch at the bank that didn’t show in his bank. I smell bullshit with that one. The company trying to dig themselves out of a dirty hole.
Good man the trouble is some of these contractors take the piss as we all know well..
This is something that has been brewing for a while.none of us get out of bed to go to work to not get paid there wages to provide for family’s etc..the bloke must have hit a brick wall (literally) and said f**k it I’m going to go and rip the whole job in ten minutes!ive ripped down a few ceilings over the years but f**k me that will go down in history as one of the all time greats within the building trade folklore

He will be a legend when he arrives at her majesty’s prison for a stint..;)
On a serious note the gezza has a big set of balls because many a man or woman would not have had the b*ll***s to get into that machine and do a “Schwarzenegger” on a travelodge that was pretty much complete??
Maybe this will be a wake up call to every rouge trader that decides not to pay up in time??
maybe we could use his services “when he gets out of the nick” to sort out all the companies taking the piss with rock bottom rates!
Exactly one of the reasons I went domestic. There are some completely robbing bastards out there . Last guys I subbed to used to say I’ll get paid when they get paid . That was the last straw for me . I though what’s the point might at well cut the middle man out . And I did there’s always some other soft c**t to fill my shoes .

Someone else that worked on that job was saying he was promised his money before Xmas but only got it 2nd week in Jan. That company definitely have some questions to answer. I’m sure Travelodge management will want to know the ins and outs of this.

I once had a similar,
We were getting messed about with a payment in 2006 I was 26 and new to being self employed, I was owed about a grand off a site and he was dicking about, saying I'll sort you out etc, he was dicking all of our 2.1 gang about, anyhow they were grumbles but nothing happened. Then after about a month still not paid I hunt him down, on another job, I see his Range Rover parked up, I goes up to the site office, "I've come for my money" " it's in the system" etc more shite.
So anyhow long story short I ended up throwing a scaffold putlog through his Range Rover windscreen, then I left. Coppers arrested me ( he pressed charges) at home in front of my mother, I was charged with criminal damage, but I only got a caution, I had to pay for the new windscreen 600 and odd quid at the time and a small victim surcharge of about 80. Would I do it again.. probably not but it felt good at the time and worth every penny.

I once had a similar,
We were getting messed about with a payment in 2006 I was 26 and new to being self employed, I was owed about a grand off a site and he was dicking about, saying I'll sort you out etc, he was dicking all of our 2.1 gang about, anyhow they were grumbles but nothing happened. Then after about a month still not paid I hunt him down, on another job, I see his Range Rover parked up, I goes up to the site office, "I've come for my money" " it's in the system" etc more shite.
So anyhow long story short I ended up throwing a scaffold putlog through his Range Rover windscreen, then I left. Coppers arrested me ( he pressed charges) at home in front of my mother, I was charged with criminal damage, but I only got a caution, I had to pay for the new windscreen 600 and odd quid at the time and a small victim surcharge of about 80. Would I do it again.. probably not but it felt good at the time and worth every penny.
Did you get your wages ?

I once had a similar,
But did the c*** pay you your money?