Should I stay or should I go now

Members online

nickelarse

Private Member
1464086009319.jpg

To skim or to run. That is the question

Cushty Job that will take best part of 3 hrs and ull prob be working 45mins-1 hour total whilst just sitting there looking at It going off! Jobs a gud un

Cushty Job that will take best part of 3 hrs and ull prob be working 45mins-1 hour total whilst just sitting there looking at It going off! Jobs a gud un
Yep. I've got a few bathroom fitters I get regular work from. These jobs are pretty much my bread and butter.

Yep. I've got a few bathroom fitters I get regular work from. These jobs are pretty much my bread and butter.
I'm in with a bathroom fitter..his ceilings are literally 3-5m2 over skim if that and get £120..and he sheets everything up..and he rips the old bathroom out as well b4 I start

Last edited by a moderator:
Little farty awkward nasty over artex 'don't get anything on my tiles or grout' shitty no space to move jobs like that make me feel sick too mate so you're not on your own!

I'm in with a bathroom fitter..his ceilings are literally 3-5m2 over skim if that and get £120..and he sheets everything up..and he rips the old bathroom out as well b4 I start
I tried working for one. Jobs never ready. Trying to get me to work over brand new baths showers basins and toilets. Skimming over his head whilst hes doing the last bit of 1st fix because hes behind again. f**k that s**t. Told him b*ll***s.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I tried working for one. Jobs never ready. Trying to get me to work over brand new baths showers basins and toilets. Skimming over his head whilst hes doing the last bit of 1st fix because hes behind again. f**k that s**t. Told him b*ll***s.

I embraced it and put in counter charges... he would pay me day work to stay and wait for them to be ready when it was delayed... If I leave I wont be back for a week :D

Do this sort of job all the time, i have some thick celotex which i put across the bath and never stand on toilet seats as they are fragile unless its wooden.

The blokes a c**t anyway which was the main reason I f**k*d him off

Yep... I had my fallings out... but he moved down south the same month I did and we are best of mates now... he does not need to fit bathrooms any more and so a lot nicer to be around :D