Should i plaster??

LeeMatthew$

Hi i recently moved into my new home and started taking the wallpaper off the wall and noticed it was taking alot of plaster off the walls. Turns out there used to be a door there and they plastered over the top of it. Anyway as the plaster was falling off too easy i scraped probably about just over the size of a door worth of plaster off the wall. Should i plaster this area or try something else its maybe about 1cm in thickness difference from the rest of the wall

Depending on your skill level and what your doing with the wall you could use a filler to fill it in then rub it down or get a plasterer round to have a look.

what do you mean plastered over the door? Skimmed straight onto the door! Hope the at least took the handles off and does it still open? :ROFLMAO: Sounds like a job for @TheWand

Hi i recently moved into my new home and started taking the wallpaper off the wall and noticed it was taking alot of plaster off the walls. Turns out there used to be a door there and they plastered over the top of it. Anyway as the plaster was falling off too easy i scraped probably about just over the size of a door worth of plaster off the wall. Should i plaster this area or try something else its maybe about 1cm in thickness difference from the rest of the wall
Pics needed.
Plenty of chancing perverts on here!

screw some thin plasterboard to the door/whatever, then get it skimmed. better still, let the plasterer do it right. They can also fix all the other areas where you've taken the face off when removing the paper.