Shortages

BobbyJack

Anyone else starting to experience material issues. Couldn't get beads this week, all TP had was hook ons. Said they aren't expecting anytime soon. Was also told in there plaster expected to rise but to 20% in January. Cement is up 22% already apparently due to fuel, drivers etc etc.

Anyone else starting to experience material issues. Couldn't get beads this week, all TP had was hook ons. Said they aren't expecting anytime soon. Was also told in there plaster expected to rise but to 20% in January. Cement is up 22% already apparently due to fuel, drivers etc etc.
Be fully lockdown down boxing day with even tighter restrictions than last time! Probably come after building trade so good luck happy Christmas and New year :birra:

2F18752B-9554-4AEA-8F54-D5B0868E7E2A.jpeg

CA8FA5A3-4466-4F94-900C-70284EA6D2C0.gif

Beads have been hit & miss all year...multi over £8 now in wickes

This has been happening all year mate with a lot of different materials , some weeks I take a day off to get the materials picked up myself from places and deliver them myself a d I try to keep on top of smaller stock items, try to have a good look around on line for smaller stuff there’s still some great smaller suppliers deals to be had too

Don't know if you lot use pro rend but there render light has been unavailable for weeks had to buy some Johnsons last week to use instead!

I may have to start rationing soon, very limited stock and been advised raw material shortage up to May. If you use a lot of render masking tape you may want to stock up.

You can never fully have confidence in that statement! Who knows with this lot what's coming!
can't have lock down after lock down. The country is in a bad place as it is. If your old and vunreable stay indoors for while. Get the young and fit out ther get this herd uminity done dusted. Before we get a pandemic of mental health covid least of our worries!

can't have lock down after lock down. The country is in a bad place as it is. If your old and vunreable stay indoors for while. Get the young and fit out ther get this herd uminity done dusted. Before we get a pandemic of mental health covid least of our worries!
You're talking perfect sense, but they won't be listening.

I did notice in Wickes the other day the multi was getting low to what it was the other day.
Still no beads in there,hasnt been for a while.
I aint bothered though im off now until mid Jan f**k em.