shortage of Nela

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad123

Super flex Nela can't get hold of one for s**t. Surely they can make more quicker. Best place to get one anyone know please. Thanks

Hi Brad,

We ran out very quickly. Lots of my dealers have stock arriving tomorrow.

Have a look at: TW Wholesale, Gypsum Tools, Toolshed Sheffield, Luton Hire Centre and Penlaws

There are more arriving this week as well

There selling like mad, we brought in 57000. But the sold out in minutes,we have the 12 inch to 45 inch with 25 selections of handle types and a range of many colours but we will be getting another 78000 in soon ,

b*ll***s i was hoping to but 78001 on 90 days credit.

f**k sake im gunna have to go to work 2moro still now

I would love to be able to hold some back. I didn't even announce they were in stock and we had 50 odd people in the shop Saturday monring. A couple even drove over 2 hours to get to us!

the highest bidder can have mine...........................(y)

Cassie is doing me some great deals on the Refina s*p*r*lex................i can knock them out much cheaper than P1SS can. He hates you all..............................bloody bullies.........................:cachetada:

Last edited:
the highest bidder can have mine...........................(y)

Cassie is doing me some great deals on the Refina s*p*r*lex................i can knock them out much cheaper than P1SS can he hates you all..............................bloody bullies.........................:cachetada:
:lol:

It should be a mass produced item... Mt never run out.. Think there's a bit of holdin stock back to create a hysteria/marketing demand goin on..

Come and have a look in our stores and you will see that isn't the case, we had a certain amour arrive last week and all went within a few days. MT have been going around a long time as well so its a hard comparison. NELA have now just gone into USA, Australia and various other countries. Demand is high and they can only make what they can. Wish we did have stock to be honest

I
I had mine from there couple of months a go came within a few weeks great trowel
paid the £5 next day delivery so should be here tomorrow. Didn't realise they were based in Leicester I could have drove and picked it up. @Jgreenplastering didnt see they had the other sizes thought they only had 18s.

Status
Not open for further replies.