Short notice?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit short notice lads but is there any1 local to me who can spare me a day, a week, a couple of weeks ect the odd day starting tomoz and onwards lol ? working with me on a few projects as my phone is blowing up at the min and am snowed under. Could do with geting a few loose ends tied up. Also if any1 fancys a quick gauge after work that would help aswell... No chancers or time wasters, just genuine hard working spreads who can be trusted or any female spreads asap. Bit of skimming, boarding, k rend all general aspects of plastering to do in various areas.
ps, please if ur not competant dont ask as i dont want to fall out with anybody but am fussy. No tiger stripes, wavy angles and all that carry on allowed off u lol ect thanks, lance.
lst1@talktalk.net email, ping, watsapp,facebook, twitter just get at me asap...

Bit short notice lads but is there any1 local to me who can spare me a day, a week, a couple of weeks ect the odd day starting tomoz and onwards lol ? working with me on a few projects as my phone is blowing up at the min and am snowed under. Could do with geting a few loose ends tied up. Also if any1 fancys a quick gauge after work that would help aswell... No chancers or time wasters, just genuine hard working spreads who can be trusted or any female spreads asap. Bit of skimming, boarding, k rend all general aspects of plastering to do in various areas.
ps, please if ur not competant dont ask as i dont want to fall out with anybody but am fussy. No tiger stripes, wavy angles and all that carry on allowed off u lol ect thanks, lance.
lst1@talktalk.net email, ping, watsapp,facebook, twitter just get at me asap...
I was ok until i read the Ps :RpS_blushing: best of luck mate :RpS_thumbup:

@Fatarm i rekon if u and @johniosaif were a little closer we could make a killin this week! instead the lurkers are scared to take a good job opportunity because of my experiance and reputation on the line lol either that or all the spreads are out on the piss as its saturday night and were on the forum tut tut i must be getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fatarm i rekon if u and @johniosaif were a little closer we could make a killin this week! instead the lurkers are scared to take a good job opportunity because of my experiance and reputation on the line lol either that or all the spreads are out on the piss as its saturday night and were on the forum tut tut i must be getting old.
Post as a housewife ...

Everyone is too busy, waiting for the house wife's to post, that thing about working for people who would recognise lack of skill is too off putting for some I am afraid. If you added that lack of skill and inexperience and bad time keeping and long breaks , Facebook time and texting time is included in the deal then you would have better chance of getting people so its all on you longstroke..

well i would sooner look at a pair of jugs all day long and go home with my pockets full at 2 o clock, then listen to someone who wants to dock me 20%

Got 2 spreads starting this weekend for a few weeks thank god, should take the pressure off for a while. Cheers for the help @Danny :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.