Shite imitation stone repair advice

Members online

Arti

Once I do the patching there will be a colour difference when I put the kiln dried sand on top. Can I go over the other stonework work with the sbr and sand to match it in abit better?
This is a love job which a f**k**g hate doing tried to get the old gadgie to hack it all off it it is what it is.

Thanks in advance for any constructive advice

Love
Arti xxx

Once I do the patching there will be a colour difference when I put the kiln dried sand on top. Can I go over the other stonework work with the sbr and sand to match it in abit better?
This is a love job which a fkg hate doing tried to get the old gadgie to hack it all off it it is what it is.

Love
Arti xxxView attachment 33575
Could you not top coat it with something like Parex GOO? That'd dry a similar colour.

Disregard that last post.
Just make it good with whatever you have to hand and get it all painted.
I zoomed in on the picture and my eyes are bleeding.

I have to agree I think it’s been painted too if you look at the red brick on the windows cill it’s got what looks like paint on it

John, it looks like it has been painted, the bed is the same colour as the stone.

There is no bed. It's all plaster that's been artfully sculpted.

I'd just chisel it all off and tell customer I couldn't save it. All fell off when I tried to clean it up.

Bada bing.

Ok mate disregard both my previous posts.
Do whatever you want coz I don't give a f**k anymore.
I'd suggest this would also be your best way forward to.

This is a love job which a fkg hate doing tried to get the old gadgie to hack it all off it it is what it is.

Love
Arti xxxView attachment 33575

Try and see if wallcrete can send you some pigment to match the colour

get some ivory or cream grout and chuck it in the mix and see what colour is like. Fook knows if it will work like :D but, faffing about getting pigments/ cement dyes that may not work anyway. I suspect you already know that the easiest way forward is just do it with S&C and tell him he will have to paint it.

if it’s not painted you got no chance, patching it to look like the rest should be easy enough just not the colour.
That's why I wondered if going over all the stone work with sbr and blasting it with the kiln dried sand I would be using to make it all look the same