sheffield united

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

any views comments on chances of Sheffield united getting promoted this year, backed them in a treble with Leicester and luton to get promoted, honestly thought bet was down but they have come through on a great run now and almost at the play offs, personally I think with the support they have and determination they have been showing I think they will get promoted, bloody hope so, 17,500 quid back if they do, come on the blades, owls if you are reading this get yourself down to the lane with a few more owls ,and give them your utmost support and respect of course, come on the blades:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

i have watched sheff united twice this year at colchester once in the league once in the cup. they are good enough to go up now,but they got off to a very bad start. they are now to far off the pace 11 points from 6th place.

quite right malc, davy weir was manager at start of year lost far to many games to be honest, and in all seriousness I am realistic about there promotion chances, and it would be a miracle if they went up, my own personal preference is for preston to go up in playoffs, but having said that while there is hope all is not lost,well not yet anyway

its the clough magic, but id rather lick my own arsehole than go and support them set of roughs though hector.
but they have what every club wants at this stage of the season though and that's momentum , but as malc said I think there to far off now making the play offs, the others in the play off positions will loose games but they arnt going to loose enough.

although id love them to go up, as a win on derby day is the biggest legal buzz I can ever get.

if they get promoted owls, seriously I will send you a cheuque for 100.00 quid, so there you are now you have an incentive ,consider yourself a closet blades fan, just think everytime they win a game secretly you will be shouting yeesss get in come on the blades we are going up,

i couldn't live with my self profiting off the blades good fortune,
so yes send me a cheque by all means, but ill send it on to @Danny charity of choice on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
any Sheffield united fans out there, are the blades going up, owls get out there drum up some support, take the owls brass band down and that tango bloke who strips to the waist in all weathers, support your local blades

any Sheffield united fans out there, are the blades going up, owls get out there drum up some support, take the owls brass band down and that tango bloke who strips to the waist in all weathers, support your local blades

are you on medication? if you are, just try experimenting with the dosage.

nice 1 hector- but cant see many taking your bait, to cross the great divide you tease :RpS_lol:

nice 1 hector- but cant see many taking your bait, to cross the great divide you tease :RpS_lol:

well I can see owls and his pal tango, and the brass band and roy hattersley , all down the lane for the remaining games this season puddove,,, sitting there in there new sheff united shirts shouting the boys on, wishing they had done this years ago, making new friends, gentile banter being exchanged,, tango sitting there in his new sheff united top, as somebody says I cant put my finger on it but I seem to know that face from somewhere, nah cant think who it is , but any hooooooo come on united they all shout in unison, get promoted, go go united , cant see a problem myself,,, you should get down there as well puddove, :RpS_thumbsup:

well I can see owls and his pal tango, and the brass band and roy hattersley , all down the lane for the remaining games this season puddove,,, sitting there in there new sheff united shirts shouting the boys on, wishing they had done this years ago, making new friends, gentile banter being exchanged,, tango sitting there in his new sheff united top, as somebody says I cant put my finger on it but I seem to know that face from somewhere, nah cant think who it is , but any hooooooo come on united they all shout in unison, get promoted, go go united , cant see a problem myself,,, you should get down there as well puddove, :RpS_thumbsup:

been there a few times - in the away end -------and to see the" boss" springsteen :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.