shat sand

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Been rendering after a dpc works anyway ran out of sand told the builder get half ton fecker got screeding sand pile of shiat with loads of small grit in it. The thing was I thought I was on a bonus with the render only 10mm thick . As soon as I
ruled and floated off the grit ripped the rubbed surface dont make it easy for skimming. I just wanted to put the shovel over his fecking head.

It just blending the joint in all reflex back on your work mate. Told him today I wanted 2 board beads comes back with 2 angle beads just makes the skimming harder please to see back of the job.

Nick this builder as burnt "enough of my day light " it's one them jobs were you have to fight for your space to many trades in at once,

I have done the job now nick and he pays ££££ when your done and has over 75 rentals on His books what he looks after.

All the same then renters know everything about anything but when it comes to your job know fook all.Have to work for them now again always cutting corners and then have the cheek to say what you could of done better.

All the same then renters know everything about anything but when it comes to your job know fook all.Have to work for them now again always cutting corners and then have the cheek to say what you could of done better.

Cheeky bugger!:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.