sharp sand

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyswindon

Finished a lovely rendering job yesterday using sharp sand we done the whole house a 3 bed detached. The mix we used was 7-1 sharp sand and cement the grit in the sand leaves a lovely key for the masonry paint to pull into. The client was over the moon with the job and gave us a nice tip I strongly recommend to anyone to try this mix you will not be disappointed

Fair play Tommy, always nice to get a tip. I find the sharp sand down our way is to inconsistent and doesn't sponge well. Any chance of some pics

I ******* hate that programme.

How's the Facebook page going @Olican , does it generate any work? We've had a page for a while now but I never get round to updating it.

Set 2 pages up Andy, mine hasnt brought anything in but my work partners has, just a single ceiling to board and scim but thats what we needed for this last week of the year. He has a lot more facebook friends in the area so I think his gets seen more. Have you had much response from yours?
Putting together all the necessary info for a Website for the new year so will see what it all brings, booked feb,mar, hoping to stay on the domestics before all that kicks off.
Not watched even 5 mins of that show looks shoite

Set 2 pages up Andy, mine hasnt brought anything in but my work partners has, just a single ceiling to board and scim but thats what we needed for this last week of the year. He has a lot more facebook friends in the area so I think his gets seen more. Have you had much response from yours?
Putting together all the necessary info for a Website for the new year so will see what it all brings, booked feb,mar, hoping to stay on the domestics before all that kicks off.
Not watched even 5 mins of that show looks shoite

We've not had one enquiry from it but I think the only people that have looked it are family and friends. Website is another matter, it doesn't produce loads of enquiries but the right sort. Well pleased with it.

you especially dear boy.....mincing around pretending to know how a sweaty fanny smells...:rolleyes).....the denial..:RpS_sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.