Sharp internals

Members online

Was using ragni but had some corners where the small nella was more useful and just kept using it since
Love these
ae235.jpeg

Did it look like a car windscreen ice scraper? Fella I used to work with had one, looked like a xmas cracker toy but did the business

Did it look like a car windscreen ice scraper? Fella I used to work with had one, looked like a xmas cracker toy but did the business
That’s the one yeah, I worked with someone using one and thought it looked proper daft but like you said did the business

I’m a corner trowel whore, I’ve had a over 10 different trowels and the ragni pisses over all the ones I tried previously not even close
I don’t need a new one but the more I read about it I fancy having a go with it. Lol

It’s flexible and best used when the stuffs gone off so you can give it some pressure
I recently bought one for barrelled ceilings, find that some angle trowels 'round the corners ' I generally do whole rooms ,rarely opposite walls

04CB3BDD-D77C-4B0F-8481-0201B516D115.jpeg
1C8689D1-41C6-45CB-B598-42CDD736E0A6.jpeg

I’ve always found the MT a decent one - nice weight to it and enough spring. This is the 103 degree one (or about), pinch the wings in and it’s a ready to go. I’ve always found it weird when you see a decent twitched angle then he goes and ‘brushes’ it out :)

View attachment 50365View attachment 50366
I’ve always found the MT a decent one - nice weight to it and enough spring. This is the 103 degree one (or about), pinch the wings in and it’s a ready to go. I’ve always found it weird when you see a decent twitched angle then he goes and ‘brushes’ it out :)
I like using the corner trowel till it’s all pulled in and then brush out on the next trowel, I seem to get them sharper that way