Sharp internals

Was using ragni but had some corners where the small nella was more useful and just kept using it since
Love these
ae235.jpeg

Did it look like a car windscreen ice scraper? Fella I used to work with had one, looked like a xmas cracker toy but did the business

Did it look like a car windscreen ice scraper? Fella I used to work with had one, looked like a xmas cracker toy but did the business
That’s the one yeah, I worked with someone using one and thought it looked proper daft but like you said did the business

I’m a corner trowel whore, I’ve had a over 10 different trowels and the ragni pisses over all the ones I tried previously not even close
I don’t need a new one but the more I read about it I fancy having a go with it. Lol

It’s flexible and best used when the stuffs gone off so you can give it some pressure
I recently bought one for barrelled ceilings, find that some angle trowels 'round the corners ' I generally do whole rooms ,rarely opposite walls

04CB3BDD-D77C-4B0F-8481-0201B516D115.jpeg
1C8689D1-41C6-45CB-B598-42CDD736E0A6.jpeg

I’ve always found the MT a decent one - nice weight to it and enough spring. This is the 103 degree one (or about), pinch the wings in and it’s a ready to go. I’ve always found it weird when you see a decent twitched angle then he goes and ‘brushes’ it out :)

View attachment 50365View attachment 50366
I’ve always found the MT a decent one - nice weight to it and enough spring. This is the 103 degree one (or about), pinch the wings in and it’s a ready to go. I’ve always found it weird when you see a decent twitched angle then he goes and ‘brushes’ it out :)
I like using the corner trowel till it’s all pulled in and then brush out on the next trowel, I seem to get them sharper that way