Shameless Advertising with the new tax year about to start!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterTAX

So forgive me already!

Just a quick heads up really.

The new tax year starts 6th April. Any time after that, if you are PAYE or CIS you'll want to claim back tax against work expenses.

As @Danny will agree, our sole trader fees are really good but I doubt we'd hear from you until nearer January 31st!

Our fees have been worked out to be fair to all occupation statuses and can be seen on our Tax Returns Fees page.

If you're interested in having us help you - that would be wonderful! There's no time like the present to register, so it's all set up by April. Annnnddddddd - we're running a special offer for new clients!

And don't forget, our working practice has been thoroughly looked at by HMRC, and they say:
“I am happy to say that the revised pre-return processes and procedures, will indeed put Bettertax in a much better position to ensure accurate Returnsâ€￾
HM Inspector of Taxes

Which means that not many tax agents out there can deliver as safe and secure tax work as us.

Thanks! have a good evening!

Last edited by a moderator:
not shameless advertising. It's what you do and you pay for the pleasure. if my aunty wasnt an accountant id probably get you to so it as I hate paperwork

ill have a go but only if you tell me i will get some grands back rather than owe some haha:RpS_thumbup:

My sister is a Chartered accountant but she doesn't do my accounts. Reason being your accountant will allways get the 'best deal' on your accounts based on the figures you have "agreed" . Eg, I earned £20k and my expenses were £19k. You sir, deserve a £5k rebate :RpS_scared:

@jrplastering Only way we'd know how much you're due back is by having a chat with us :). If you're a sole trader we may be able to help reduce your tax bill, for our flat fee.

and
@irish_spread Accountants all work in different (no not mysterious!) ways. Some will charge you a flat fee, so they know that's what they are getting for whatever you might get. Some charge a %. Some charge £99 whatever your status (saw one yesterday actually). For that fee, we can't see how their business can offer anywhere near the service level we do - not to mention our dedicated "after sales" service of looking after you should HMRC decide to delve deeper. However, we hope to be avoiding compliance occurrences or keeping them to a very minimum because we know what we do is correct from the get-go.

Just to reiterate again, our fees are based on your employment status. We've tried to be fair.

Seriously, we'd love to see some of you as clients (of course we would). It'll cost you the price of a phone call to have a quick chat, eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha! yeah I know. Please don't think I was doing what I was told! I am so eager to post my pearls of wisdom I can't be faffed to get to the hex (#) number... As long as you're all happy though :RpS_thumbsup:

When I was a sole trader I would always use a accountant.they will get you back more than you can yourself by far.spend and get more back

I use a local firm and always see the same guy. They offer a similar after service if tax man decides to investigate your taxes further. They have always done alright by me. Its definately better to get a pro rather than do it yourself. Similar to a brickie skimming a wall rather than getting a spread to do it. It might look ok at first glance but..... well, need I say more. if things change I will come to bettertax

Exactly - I am sure most people have better things to spend doing in their spare time than accounts. I like your analogy too.. Looks easy and OK at first... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.