Shall I get this one.

Members online

choppa

Is this the one to buy. Will be my first also will be worked hard.
479DF6D4-33E7-4568-94F1-59B5790C9E4D.png

Good to hear it’s just my bum hole is twitching about the price of these things!
Only you can know if you really need to go down this route. As I'm sure you know I splashed the cash on a machine but it never really worked out for me. It's a big outlay, be sure before you jump.
I wish you the best if you go for it.

Only you can know if you really need to go down this route. As I'm sure you know I splashed the cash on a machine but it never really worked out for me. It's a big outlay, be sure before you jump.

Sell him yours :D

Cheers mate. I’m having a think about it thill the weekend more I think about it the. Ore use it has for the jobs Iv got lined up. :D:lol:

Cheers mate. I’m having a think about it thill the weekend more I think about it the. Ore use it has for the jobs Iv got lined up. :D:lol:
Few things I was told and appreciate from members on here mate is buying the machine and it sitting in garage is total waste of time but if you render already it will help you get that gear on no doubt but plasterer makes the finish not the machine , tbf there has been a fair few second hand up recently you could possibly get a bargain second hand , even though turbo is out the l and m are very good machines too let’s not forget

Few things I was told and appreciate from members on here mate is buying the machine and it sitting in garage is total waste of time but if you render already it will help you get that gear on no doubt but plasterer makes the finish not the machine , tbf there has been a fair few second hand up recently you could possibly get a bargain second hand , even though turbo is out the l and m are very good machines too let’s not forget
Can you hire them out?

It is always risky as to whether it will work out. I was the first domestic only renderer to buy one and the doubters and the local competition just couldn’t justify the expense. Now they all have one and as quite a few plasterers jumping on the rendering band wagon. Prices have stayed static.

You cannot operate these machines on your own, you need someone working for you and you both if not all will need to know the machine inside out. It will stop, break down and you will want to put petrol over it but it is a big learning curve. Most of your breakdowns will be user error but not all. If you can bank on getting someone on board to side with you then go for it, these machines last for years. My first machine is still being used on a regular basis and its 21 years old!

Cool thanks for the advice mate yes all the jobs I do have external rendering to do as well which I do as well. but I give the bigger ones away. I will do some more research and see if there is any good second hand ones about. I’m not the sort of person not to use it.

It is always risky as to whether it will work out. I was the first domestic only renderer to buy one and the doubters and the local competition just couldn’t justify the expense. Now they all have one and as quite a few plasterers jumping on the rendering band wagon. Prices have stayed static.

You cannot operate these machines on your own, you need someone working for you and you both if not all will need to know the machine inside out. It will stop, break down and you will want to put petrol over it but it is a big learning curve. Most of your breakdowns will be user error but not all. If you can bank on getting someone on board to side with you then go for it, these machines last for years. My first machine is still being used on a regular basis and its 21 years old!
Thank you when I was In A gang a few years back we used one most of the time. I won’t be trying to use it myself at all I have a couple lads on with me 1 no’s what he is doing most of the time. I may just look for a bargain one and see how it goes from there.

I know of a Ritmo L for sale fully serviced by PFT Northern . Seller has upgraded to the latest Ritmo.

Pm me if interested.

This i can vouche for as I bought the machine from john. And yeah I defo wanted to cover it in petrol the early days and set it on fire. But being patient ,lots of questions and trial and error got me there in the end

I
This i can vouche for as I bought the machine from john. And yeah I defo wanted to cover it in petrol the early days and set it on fire. But being patient ,lots of questions and trial and error got me there in the end
remember my first day with it. I had an experienced 3 phrase lad with me otherwise the first scrap man passing by would have took it. Definitely not plug and play but you get there in the end.

remember my first day with it. I had an experienced 3 phrase lad with me otherwise the first scrap man passing by would have took it. Definitely not plug and play but you get there in the end.
[/QUOTE]
i have a lad who only has three phrases.

Once you get through all the cob webs you'll find an almost brand new machine :maraca: