settings ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

has anyone sprayed parex perinter base coat with ritmo, what are the settings ? cheers :RpS_biggrin:

Can't remember off hand but the start off on say 250 and go down.what you spraying it on @clivo? What finish you finishing it with?
Only nosey as I have used it a few times now

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on painted render that's rock hard so going over top with meshed coat then parex scraped

Parex's acrylic top coat, 1.5mm grain.
trouble is Wezly its a bit cold now for thin coat, at least with scraped its got half a chance, anyway its local authority so spec is parex scraped, done a krend tc 1.5 on my dormers last sat, it washed off on sunday night !:RpS_confused:

Can't remember off hand but the start off on say 250 and go down.what you spraying it on @clivo? What finish you finishing it with?
Only nosey as I have used it a few times now

sprayed printer on the ritmo today, speed 7 water 110, (started on water 200 was like piss) went like a dream :RpS_biggrin:

Just out of interest Did the local parex rep view the job then send you the spec clivo?
yes he did mate, he told me to put 4-5mm perinter and mesh cracks ( i fully meshed just to be cautious) followed by mono ,all on 15 mm beads

have you done over painted render before, didn't like the idea but was assured it would stick

Yes they have all been over a sound painted surface.this product is made for this job.i haven't used mono over though just bucket coat.
I used parinter as a sponge finish also but wasn't to keen on the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.