serrated spat

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
was thinking these could be good on both coats of mono when putting on by hand esp the first pass don't mean the serrated edge I've got one of those just wondered if anyone's tried em

I tend to use the serrated spat to flatten the first coat the the top in hard to get places.

Then again I think I'm packing rendering in coz I'm always genuinely gutted when the sun strikes down it.
I'm just shite however hard I try.

I bought serrated edge after recommendation that will eliminate any air pockets . Used it only few times and couldn’t justify the effort tbh. H edge is my favourite .

I have cut down serrated edges.

Getting fed up with mono. We hardly ever have any misses but when i do it may be one and it stops me getting paid. When you do a perfect job the slightest little mark stands out.
People are getting sooooo picky lately.

When I do mono I don't rule it I just overload it so when using I section it gets scraped both ways to get it flat as f**k so no problems when sun or lights shine down it

When I do mono I don't rule it I just overload it so when using I section it gets scraped both ways to get it flat as f**k so no problems when sun or lights shine down it

Thats ok if you are labour only. Tad expensive if you are buying it.

I am flat plus 3mm. But leave my lads it is plus 6mm+.