serious running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work if you can get it, got to be tremendous job satisfaction doing that kind of work:RpS_thumbup:

it's a performance art piece

did you watch the other video of them pouring concrete down a wooden slide.

There's money in this or sure.

I must admit I did make a good job of that. Its amazing what a black and decker, a few bits of ply and a drop of plaster can do

cool vid. been trying to get a hand in this recently (reading then making a cornice in situe) i have a couple of pics but **** knows to upload. i made it as akward as possible. internal extern cove small square members and a few small ones. came out alright. quite victorian looking. gibbo theres a travis perkins in wandsworth if you need joint rules or busks. you probe know though

weve done work for hollyoaks.
Made an artifical sandstone wall from fibreglass with Sand cast into the face of it.
Then hollyoaks painted the wall to the required colour. Would never know the diffrence.

anyone know or knew anyone who has done film set work?? must be an interesting number

Heafy, from the forum has just done a large rammed earth wall effect using wallcrete at Chester zoo, not seen the pics yet but would imagine the lad's done a good job, Put up some pictures Craig lad

my work mate mates got a pal who is working on the set of the new disney film jack and the bean stalk he finished the tree awhile back now hes on with something else . not sure which studio it is

I work on film sets, have done for 10 years. Whats your mates name might know him. At moment its got quite in studio. So trying to do my own work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.